Monday, January 11, 2016

Days Five and Six at Hansa!

After I tiring weekend I am finally posting about last Friday.

Friday- met with the doctor for an hour. We mostly spoke about the weekend and how I feel.
The doctor did some work on my back with the percussor. He also checked out my balance and posture, he showed me how off balance I am on the right side. He did some chiropractic maneuvers and showed me how to do them on myself so I can rebalance my pelvis.
This was so cool to see, I could see the actual changes. Before hand my shoulders weren't even and they moved when I walked, now they sit normal.

I have been seeing a chiropractor for years, this was different than the usual chiropractic.
Nonetheless, impressive.
Therapies-same as previous post, no powerplate.

Today- the doctor worked on my back again, then with BRS he found that my liver/gallbladder are stressed. He added 2 more things to take for that.
Something else that showed up was "male issues", which I had actually expected because my pelvis is always out of alignment.
He said this means my body is starting to talk about hormones. This translates into, my body needs hormonal support(1thing for this). Apparently this is a good thing. He says this usually happens a few months down the road when the body is working on rebuilding, so my boy is holding in well!
(I wish I could explain this as good as the doc!)

Therapies, usual with powerplate

Today has been a good day, I've had plenty of energy and I haven't been depressed!

No comments:

Post a Comment