Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Seventh Treatment Day

I am about to finish my seventh day of treatment here at the center. After talking with the doctor I am very excited for tomorrow. He said we will be getting more into the crystalline matrix of the body and light. This is something that has always fascinate me but I don't know too much about it.

Today- The doctor worked on my spine and rechecked what he did on Friday to make sure it stuck. My balance and shoulders were good. The muscles in my legs and pelvis needed some work.
He also found my mitochondria are low, so he did some further tests to see what my body wanted for that. When he finished with this my muscles were noticeable stronger. He also added a few remedies to bring up mitochondria function. Which in turn will control how well my muscles will be able to hold adjustments.

Another thing I wanted to mention, during his testing he found two Bach flower remedies my body wanted. Both of these were for emotional trauma, emotional darkness, and fear. This came as a shock sorta, I knew I had some form of trauma but I didn't think much of it. It really doesn't bother me except for rare occasion like Sunday...
I wonder if this will

Therapies-ST8, sauna, massage, LUX, Bemer 2x, and laser(ears).

No comments:

Post a Comment