Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Therapies: Explained

I have had several different therapies since I started at the Hansa Center. Most of them are NOT common and you probably haven't heard of them before. I sure hadn't heard of most of these before I started.
I am going to provide a link to each therapy, these are all to complex for me to explain entirely. In fact I am still learning about them myself. I am not going to write about each therapy I have already done, that would just be so much for you guys to take in. I'm here learning about it from the staff and it's a lot to take in!

ST8-This therapy is focused on the lymphatic system. It is used to clean out the lymph nodes and make lymph fluid more fluid. When the body is unable to warm itself(which is every chronically ill person) the lymph fluid becomes thick and no longer flows like it needs to. The lymphatic system is the system in our body that takes care of toxins and pathogens. When the lymphatic system cannot function, the immune system fails.
More on the ST8

LUX light therapy-This is a unique therapy in my opinion. Out of all of the therapies I feel like this one would make the most sense on paper, but actually using it wouldn't make much of a difference. I am glad to say this is not the case.
Light therapy works off of the principle that all of our body systems use light. Bio photons are what our body systems use to communicate. Bio photon is a fancy way to say light. Each of our organs uses a different set of frequencies which we see as colors.
In example, lets say the liver uses primarily indigo light. Using indigo light can provide the liver with the bio photons it needs to function.
I have done this every day so far. It really does make a difference in how I feel, I didn't expect that.
More info on LUX

Infrared Sauna-This one is my favorite. It is used to warm the body and bring up the core body temperature. This part alone is great for viruses and bacteria, the increased temperature will slow down the growth of pathogens. When our bodies can no longer keep a normal temperature that is warm enough, the immune system becomes dysfunctional. A cold body is the perfect environment for viruses to grow.
The near, mid, and far infrared rays also provide a unique set of benefits on top of the heat. Each set of frequencies have their own benefits. All together they are great for removing toxins from deep inside the tissue, especially heavy metals.
Here at the Hansa Center they use a Sunlighen Infrared Sauna.
The Hamsa Center posted a YouTube video recently with speakers from Sunlighen talking about how their product works. I will warn you, it is a long video but it is packed with information!!



2 comments:

  1. Thank you for this great post, the information in there has really opened my eyes as I have a family member who has had issues with his lymphatic system. My wife has started to also attend infrared sauna sessions and she has seen a lot of benefit from doing so. I cannot recommend it enough to others that read this.

    Ronni Casillas @ JNH Life Styles

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad this post was beneficial to you! The lymphatic drainage from the ST8 and the massage made a significant difference in how I felt, just how quickly I felt a difference was spectacular.

    ReplyDelete