Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Second Day of Treatment

Still impressed with the methods and results here at the Hansa Center!
I met with Dr Jowdy yesterday morning. He tested me on some remedies and started me on 4 different bottles.
What I really liked is how he was able to test me on so many different remedies, find the correct combination, and then mix them into 3 different bottles. So I am taking more than I did before, just compacted. He did some more testing as far as pathogens and toxins go, heavy metals and mycoplasma are the highest priorities my body is talking about.
When he was doing the testing for everything it was interesting to see how the results changes after adding a remedy.
For example when he was looking for a remedy he checked ammonia after adding in the remedy. The ammonia went from being concentrated in my heart/liver/brain into being splattered everywhere. He added something else to it, the ammonia disappeared entirely.
The first remedy pushes my body into releasing the ammonia then the second pushed it into detoxifying it out.
The same thing happened for heavy metals.

The therapies they had me so yesterday were-massage, infrared sauna, LUX(abdomen), powerplate, q-laser, Bemer, and ST8. After doing all of this I feel extremely tired. Some of this stuff I wasn't so sure about like the LUX but even that does change how I feel when I'm doing it.

I fell asleep about 8-8:30pm then woke up from 10:30-4, getting up this morning at 8:50.
My sleep has certainly changed, my sleep quality has improved. Sleep timing is all over the place. Dr.Jowdy said its a good thing that I have started sleeping deeper and it's a good start.

At the moment it is easier for me to post yesterday's information, so tomorrow I will post about today and so on.
This therapy is making a difference in my symptoms and is really wearing me out.

No comments:

Post a Comment