Wednesday, January 20, 2016

No Treatment in Five Days

I will finally give you all an update now that I am home! I have been able to stay busy, which is good.

Last Friday was the last day of treatment for me at the Hansa Center. I have been home since that evening and the only treatment I have done since would be the supplements. I am doing well. A few days have been significantly improved. Other days like today and some of yesterday are more like my normal pre treatment. Parts of the day are great I feel like I can do whatever I want and the rest I feel tired and ready for bed.

The doctor wants me to be using an infrared sauna three days a week and an ionic footbath once a week. I have not gotten to this yet but I will. When I can restart this I know I will be better.

Yesterday afternoon I started to get very tired again, kinda depressy feeling. No triggers I just used all of th energy I had early in the day. After I took a a Epsom salt detox bath I was better again, so I know it is toxin related.

Now that I am back home I am back on the protein shakes, smoothies, and juices everyday. Three days I have even been able to exercise a little! Not because I felt like it would be a good idea but because I had the motivation and strength to do it. Each time I only exercised a few minutes, I know not to overdo it. I don't feel like I did.

I will soon post about my experience at the center and more info on my supplements!




No comments:

Post a Comment