Thursday, January 7, 2016

The Third Day

Yesterday was my third day here at the Hansa Center.
It went well. These therapies are truly making a difference. Today I have significantly more energy than usual! I love it.
At the moment my nose is still running some from the sinus infection I contracted the Monday before Christmas and I still cough, but it's dying out. Whatever this infection is that has been so hard to why rid of is slowly going away. I especially notice a difference after doing the St8. So something in that combo of remedies is knocking it down and bringing me up.

Anyway, on to yesterday.
The doctor primarily worked on my muscles, using the precusor to get the fascia to loosen up. My right knee was really locked up for some reason. It started the evening before the muscles all around my knee just felt tight. After he used the precusor on the fascia and a few essential oils on my spine it loosened back up. Very quickly at that.

So far my therapies are similar each day, since toxins are the primary issue my body has to handle they try to be consistent.
They had me do the ST8, LUX, Q laser, infrared sauna, and Bemer 2X. I did not have a massage yesterday like I had been, that's the biggest change I think.

After treatment yesterday I rested for about half an hour. Felt much better after laying down and what was amazing is I had energy up until I feel asleep. I didn't have enough energy or motivation to try something like working out but it was probably the closest I've been to it in months. My sleep has not been consistent since arriving in Kansas. The whole changing beds and changing states throws me off more than usual. Last night was a normal night for me, I was up until about 3:00 AM maybe later. If I have energy during the day to get what I need done, I'm fine with staying awake. When my body is ready for sleep-it will sleep. The detoxing and supplements will all play a role in this. Today the doctor used cranial sacral therapy on my head and neck, that will even play a role in my sleep patterns.
It's all a cumulative effect. One therapy will affect another, in the end the goal is to bring the body into a balance where it once again can maintain itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment