Friday, January 1, 2016

Happy New Year

I hope you are all having a great start to the new year!

I am beginning to prepare for my trip to Kansas. Hotel, plane ticket and rental car-booked.
I guess I should pack next. I just so love packing...not.
Two weeks is a long time to pack for, its going to be cold from my understanding so ill need warm clothes but I will also need short sleeves for when I am at the center(I am told).

This past week I have had to record my temperature morning and evening, not to my surprise my temp. stays low. Its in the 97's every time.
I know this isn't a good sign and from what I have read in Dr. Jernigans book it does indicate poor body functioning.
Good to know.

Just two days left before I go!

It will be interesting to see what he says, so far I know I have idiopathic scoliosis, lyme disease, babesia, mycoplasma, mercury and lead poisoning, low neurotransmitters, brucella, some viruses, and rocky mountain spotted fever. I have an idea of what they do for the pathogens and metals, the neurotransmitters should correct themselves once my body is functioning, but I don't know about the scoliosis. Being chiropractors I know the spine is one of their top priorities.
My scoliosis isn't bad but it is there and I believe it isn't helpful to the whole situation.

Anyway, me being the overthinker I am has already lead me to think what should I do if this doesn't work. What's my backup plan?? I hate the idea of antibiotics, they don't work. One thing I have noticed in all of the blog reading I have done so many people relapse after being on antibiotics for years.

Well duh!

No antibiotic builds up the immune system to fight for itself. They kill bacteria that's it. They aren't picky with what bacteria they kill either, they knock out bad and good.
The good bacteria in our bodies help us fight infections, they are good for our immune system. If we knock them out its like losing a line of defense.
Lyme disease alone hurts our system enough, why push ourselves down? It just doesn't make good sense to me.

*moving on*


One thing I was thinking as a possibility to clean out my system is a juice fast. It would be a good way to get more nutrients in my system for sure. I already know juicing makes me feel better all around.
In fact this wouldn't be a bad thing to do no matter what my outcome is with Hansa. The
 only catch I see is I could lose weight that I don't have to lose. So if I did it I would probably do multiple short juice fasts, 3 days each or something along those lines.
Just a thought. I think I will do great with the Hansa Center, they are very comprehensive and thorough on top of having strong treatment protocols.

I just like to think ahead for the just in case scenario.

No comments:

Post a Comment