Saturday, January 16, 2016

Final Day at Hansa!

Yesterday was the end of my two weeks at the Hansa Center. I am back home now. I feel great! I don't feel 100% of course but everything has improved so much. Sleep has improved big time, I am not in pain, my low back is stronger, my balance is better, endurance had increased, I even excercised a few minutes earlier. I don't go back for 3 months. I will be taking all of my remedies for 2 months, this way he will see me after I have discontinued everything for a month. This will show how much my body is doing itself, if it can hold up or if it needs support.

On to yesterday's appointment!
Yesterday morning the doctor used neurophotonic therapy on me. I had to lay on the table and wear these special glasses with colored LED lights.
He texted me on the 3 different colors checking for dysfunction. The colors were red, green, and blue.

The body uses photons(light frequincies) to communicate. Our body detects these frequincies through the eyes as color. When the body becomes dysfunctional to these frequincies out body reacts to them.

The doctor tested me on each color. Naturally I was dysfunctional to each one to a varying degree. He used homeopathic to correct the dysfunction. After each correction I would have to keep looking at the lights to help my body build up. Because my body couldn't use them as well as before it had become deficient.
Each homeopathic remedy was a one time deal. He gave me the combinations in office and that's it. This won't come up again until my next visit.

He said for most people this isn't one of the big life changing methods for correcting a sick body. It can be for some people but for most it's just beneficial to fix this one more dysfunctional circuit.

It was cool to see him do. Out of all of the therapies he used on me during the office visit this was one of the more fascinating because I could instantly see the before and after results.

No comments:

Post a Comment