Saturday, January 23, 2016

I Have not Reached the Balance-Yet

Hello you all! It feels so different now that I haven't been updating near as much as I was before I came home! I am glad to say it is because I have been off staying busy. I haven't had the free time laying in bed to write a full post(though a few are waiting in drafts..).

This past week has been a big up and down swing. I still have not begun infrared sauna therapy at home, I found one place that has one but they aren't returning my calls. Restarting the sauna will make a huge difference. The infrared sauna made a significant difference when I was at the clinic.

When it comes to symptoms they still haven't reached a balance. Everyday is a little different, all of them good just some are better than others. Before I was treated for two weeks I could generally guess what I was going to feel like later in the day or the next day. I knew if I was going to feel about the same, a little better, or a little worse. Since coming home, I feel different every few hours. I wake up feeling one way, in the afternoon I feel another, and in the evening it changes again.

So not being able to completely detox on my own makes a difference in how I feel significantly. Taking the remedies seems to stir things up everytime I take them. I know for me personally it will take me a while to find a balance. Even just an airplane flight throws me out if whack for a few days.

Overall I am doing well and I expect to continue doing so!

2 comments:

  1. The infrared sauna has also made a huge difference in my life and it only takes several weeks of consistent going that has changed my body for the better. I feel cleansed and at peace which has not been the case prior to starting. I was very anxious and that has also disappeared. Best of luck with your therapy.

    Ronni Casillas @ JNH Life Styles

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is great to hear!
    Out of all my therapies I think the sauna is my favorite. It's so calming and relaxing. Plus it is a strong detoxifier. A few days ago I used the sauna after a short break. The skin I exfoliated off was grey-blue afterwards! That was some crazy stuff. My guess would be metals possibly

    ReplyDelete