Tuesday, January 5, 2016

First day at Hansa!

Yesterday morning I started with Dr.Jowdy! It was great, impressed to say the least!

I spent almost 2 hours with him going over my history, how I feel now, and doing some testing.
My body tested toxic with chemicals and showed positive towards bacteria and virus. Ammonia is one of the chemicals I was toxic with, which explains the insomnia.
He tested all of supplements and teas I had been taking, ALA and biociden LSF were the only supplements that tested well,

One thing that I really liked with this testing is he tested all of my supplements together. I had brought my bottles in 2 large plastic bags. So he didn't even bother taking anything out, just layed them on me and tested. This shows how well they react with eachother, not just how the body reacts with a single supplement.

Other items I was toxic with were metals, which I knew from the get go. So when that showed up I was not surprised. Overall he said after doing some testing with BRS and looking at my previous blood work that I am inflamed severely, toxic, and my immune system is not kicking on like it should. He said my immune system is running high but isn't able to actually get where it needs to be because of the toxins and inflammation. Interestingly the ALA is great for detoxifying and the biociden is anti inflammatory,

After seeing Dr.Jowdy he had me go to massage with Melissa, infrared sauna, ST-8, Lux on my liver and spleen, Q laser on my kidneys, and then the Beemer.
At the end of the day I felt well, very tired from all that I had to do. It wasn't bad though, I am impressed with their work!

No comments:

Post a Comment