Thursday, January 14, 2016

Wednesday and Thursday

Yesteray and today were fairly simple visits with the doctor so I'm going to combine them into one post.

Yesterday-The Doctor found in his testing that my body wasn't converting LDL cholesterol correctly and it has been becoming oxidized. For me this is caused my the stress of the Lyme, it isn't diet or genetic. Once my body is finished healing from this long journey thiis problem will be gone. He gave me a few things to take for this mostly tieing back into liver. The liver processes cholesterol and when it becomes dysfunctional this circuit can change how cholesterol and other things are processed. 
Therapies-Same, no massage, yes powerplate 

Today-The visit today was fairly easy. The doctor told me my instructions for what to do when I go home, how long to take the remedies, when to come back. 
Each of my remedies I take for 60 days starting today except for one which I just finish the bottle.
He mixed up one more remedy for me to start taking today, this one again for liver and also heavy metals. Most of my remedies are for detoxifying metals and liver support. When I leave the center and all is finished out I am going to post more on the remedies. 
He said tomorrow we will be working on light therapy and possibly miasms.

Therapies-same, no powerplate

1 comment: