Wednesday, November 11, 2015

11/11


Its 11/11, also known as veterans day. What did you do to honor your troops?

Today was another good day:)
I worked more with updating this blog and using my Twitter. I even added in a new page, this one is  about depression.
 Depression is an up and coming ailment, it is certainly expanding faster than people have realized.
Anesthesia, chronic illness, hormone imbalance, mercury poisoning, etc. can all cause depression or even severe depression. During my time being sick I have certainly had my fair share of depressed days. My faith is what gets me through it, I know that everything happens for a reason. Suffering leads to thriving, just as necessity leads to invention.

If I would have never gotten sick in the first place I would have never gotten a blog, I would still eat junk food, I would still have mercury fillings, and I wouldn't have learned anything I know about trying to stay healthy. I use every bit of this information daily, that's a big deal that I could have missed out on! The point is to make the best of every situation!
Here is the newest page on my blog, still needs work but it have to start somewhere.

I also did my first official book review today! One of the reasons I started this blog is to share my experiences with others and to outline what has helped me. I personally love reading other blogs that chronicle a persons journey. I enjoy these much more than reading a plane face website. I want to know how a person feels, what is going on in their life. Reading plain facts on a bland webpage can be very boring, and also incorrect. An experience cannot be wrong, information claimed to be "facts" can be.
No one can tell me my experience was wrong, its the real deal. I hope others enjoy reading my experiences just like I enjoy reading theirs.

Moving on...
I started a Twitter yesterday. I will be using that to share anything I find that may interest my readers. An example, today I shared a quiz that will tell you which element your constitution matches in Chinese medicine. I took the quiz, I am a strong water and weak fire.
I also use it to promote other information you guys may find useful.
If you would like me to read or share your blog please send it to me! I like spending the evening reading a new blog.

I am going to continue adding to the blog as I have time. I am going to start posting and reviewing recipes, more book reviews from things I have used, plus a few other things I have in mind. I don't want you guys to get excited for something that could take months for me to get too...

Thanks for reading!






No comments:

Post a Comment