Monday, November 2, 2015

Autism and Lyme Disease

Earlier today I shared this blog on G+. This is an amazing blog written by a mother whose two children developed autism. She had to rise above the standard medical system, which has no cure for autism, to save her two children from a life long tether to prescriptions.

This mother, Jessica, successfully treated her two boys. I bet you have never even heard of anything like this! She was able to completely reverse autism in both of her children, using natural methods.
You have to check this out. Not everyone understands the cause of autism, or that it can be reversed when treated correctly. She goes deep into the cause of their cases, which included heavy metal toxicity and food allergies.

The reason I am sharing this with you is because the natural treatment of autism is fairly similar to how lyme disease is treated.
The point is to remove what is blocking your body from healing, heavy metals, allergic foods, toxic foods, etc.
When you take away the reason your body cannot heal, it can begin to repair itself. That is when we can achieve optimum health. On paper it is that simple, by removing the cause, the symptom will also be removed. Its practicing your own specific protocol that will lead to healing. We are all  toxic from different pollutants, everyone is their own individual when it comes to health.

Their treatment involved parasite cleanses, hair tests for heavy metals, stool tests to check gut bacteria, and herbs along with vitamins to help their bodies heal.
I have done all of this actually for my lyme treatment! I have already posted about my chelation journey, Jessica is where is learned about the method I used.

At some point in the future I will post some of the other tests I have done along with nearly all of the supplements I have taken up to this point. I have had neurotransmitter tests, stool tests, liver and kidney, genetic tests, allergy panels, etc.

She used all of these same things on her children. Another thing that worked well for both of us was homeopathy. I had great results when I was taking ledum palustre, it just didn't last for me and I couldn't find an alternative. One day I will get back into this.

Jessica also had her children tested for lyme disease, which has been found to be fairly common in autistic people. She writes about this on her blog, I guess you will just have to read it to find out more...

No comments:

Post a Comment