Sunday, November 1, 2015

November 1!

Its the first day of November! The leaves are falling and its starting to get cool. The best part is the ticks start disappearing, so its safe to stay outside with minimal fear:)

I have some good news for a change. I went to sleep at my usual 3:00 am this morning instead of 6:00am! So it was definitely the Dopalift that was keeping me awake.
I skipped it again today, so I should sleep tonight. I am going to try the DL one more time, this time I am going to start fresh. Before my first dose was 7pm, so the dose of day 1 probably overlapped on day 2 and so on. I don't know what the half life of DL is, with it beings herbs I don't even know how that works.

So tomorrow when I restart dose #1 will be at 8:00am. Maybe this will be enough time for the caffeine to exit my system and allow me to sleep. I am going to try it for two days. If it keeps me up, I will talk to the ND and see if he has an alternative.

Another thing I have been looking for is info on brucella. Last week I showed positive for it at the ND, which has never happened.
I found this.
It looks like essential oils are beneficial for this! I actually have all of these so this should be easy.

Sorry for another short post, my brain fog is better than yesterday but its still going strong...

Until tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment