Thursday, November 19, 2015

Getting Closer..

Well, today I am almost feeling back to normal. All in all, I haven't really been sick since Monday, but I can't get rid of this cough. Today was the best, but still not there...

Since I have been drinking so much tea, other lyme related symptoms are better than usual. I need to recheck and see what the ingredients are, maybe I should be drinking it on a regular basis.

Something weird happened today. This morning started off good, didn't really feel bad. Then later this afternoon my sides start hurting. Not like sharp or bruising pain, but a soreness. I also became nauseated and my appetite disappeared. I ate lunch just after 12:00pm, After 9:30 pm I realized I hadn't eaten in so long, but I wasn't hungry. I don't eat a lot, but I eat often. Every few hours I eat a snack. So this was out of my normal...
The side pain has happened before, several times. The ND had me do a urine test strip test to see if anything would show up, nothing. Personally, I think something is up with my kidneys. The kidneys handle so much junk that goes through the body, it wouldn't surprise me if they were stressed.
I checked out the symptoms of kidney stones, they don't seem to fit. Its not the right pain...
Another puzzle I don't have an answer for.

Overall this has been a better week. Soon I want to post about the struggles so many of us face. I just need the time! Because its not a short list, we deal with so much I want to do it justice. I am just grateful I have the energy to be able to stay busy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment