Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Feeling like a lazy Chihuahua.....

Today was a simple day, so not much to say in this post.  
I think a herx has begun...feeling extra fatigued and tremors are coming and going. My brain, is gone...mental fatigue is in high gear.

Something weird has been going on today, I don't exactly feel cold I just feel like I think I am(I know, confusing) and my hands were purple(like I was freezing) all day. Usually I am very hot natured, last winter I was wearing shorts until January. Today it was in the 50's and I was wearing long jeans and a hoodie, and turning purple. What does this mean?? Lyme problems...ugh

So I am going to say the 2 new supplements are giving me some kind of herx. The fun of the lyme life, whoo! always an adventure...

No comments:

Post a Comment