Friday, November 13, 2015

Not Feeling Well Today....


Things had been going so well! I hate it when a good streak ends, especially so soon.

Yesterday afternoon I started feeling a little lousy, my nose started running and my sinuses started feeling unwell..
I was hoping it was allergies, not this time. This time it looks like a minor sinus infection, ugh! I had been feeling so good!
I am prone to sinus infections, whenever I get sick its usually sinus related.

So yesterday evening I started flushing my sinuses out with Himalayan salt water. It helped, but today its worse than before.
This morning I started adding stevia to the salt flush, its an amazing germ killer. That helped for a while. I also started drinking Gypsy Cold Care tea, its amazing stuff! Its great for knocking down infections. I drank 4 cups then my box ran out...plan B. I switched to ginger lemon tea, its good, doesn't taste as good as the cold tea but...it helps my throat.
 I also took a few packets of EMergen C and garlic capsules.  Idk if they do much.
Hopefully ill have this knocked out by tomorrow.

In other news, France has just been attacked. Great. Its not like our world was disorganized enough, now a bunch of people have gone on a murder rampage in France. I'm praying their tomorrow is better!!!

Good night, God bless. We need it

No comments:

Post a Comment