Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Bab Herx :(

My flesh and my heart may fail: but God is the strength of my heart, and my portion forever.
Psalm 73:26

    Well like yesterday, I crashed. I woke up tired and dragged throughout the day.
All day I have felt tired, dizzy, shaky, and had a total loss of concentration.

     Its not the same fatigue as usual, its more so flu-like. So my guess, its a herx.
Generally I don't herx often, or for long, so I should be better within a few days. In the mean time, detox and rest. That's all I can do.

    Again, like yesterday, I nearly took a nap for about an hour. All I could do was lay down and try to sleep. Not because I wanted to sleep, I didn't have a choice. I didn't feel recharged afterwards, I went to bed because my body said I had too. I felt like if I didn't do this, I wouldn't be able to finish the day.
This only happens on the days I have a lot to do, part of it is stress. Thinking about all I should be doing just knocks me out. I try to avoid it, but when I have a lot to do, and cant, stress happens.
It just is what it is, I make do and keep moving on.

     Because I have been feeling more ill than usual lately, I am rethinking my current protocol. That will be the topic of my next post. I am going to highlight my past treatments and what worked, I have saved around 70-80% of my empty pill bottles from the last two years. This makes it easy to remember what all I have taken.
Judging by my symptoms, I will probably look at restarting DMSA, probiotics, and probably something else for lyme. At the moment, I feel like only babesia is covered well.

     I did take half of the Dopalift like my ND advised me to do. I didn't feel anything, but being in a herx, that's normal. The real test is, will I STILL be awake at 6:00am, that is the question.

No comments:

Post a Comment