Sunday, November 29, 2015

Day 3 plus a Bike Ride

Day 3 of my "Feel Better for Christmas Challenge" down!
Today was a fairly good day, yesterday did leave me with some residual fatigue, but otherwise
not much to write home about.

I had a smoothie w/cocoa powder again for breakfast, juice for lunch, and 2 bowls of white chili for dinner.
I made a face with todays juice ingredients :)
It became a little discombobulated when the juicer started working its magic..


Have you bought a juicer out of jealousy yet? I know everyone that is reading this is just about to die for some juice, HA!

But...overall my appetite was more diminished today than yesterday, but I feel like that is because of something I did today....I guess I should explain that..

This afternoon was very nice, not too hot or too cold, the sun was shining, and I was tired of being locked up inside. So I thought to myself "I should go for a bike ride. After all its such a nice day and I could use a little exercise." I dug out the bicycle, pumped up the tires, and decided to go for it.
I knew I shouldn't over do it, so I decided I would only do a mile. I used to do two miles a few times a week, or more. I thought again "Couldn't be that hard and shouldn't take that long?"
Well...I was almost right.

I took off on my bike, feeling like this will be fun for a change. I did the full mile and made it back to the house, still feeling okay. I thought I could even do more, I was smart enough not to, but I felt like it was possible. See that didn't hurt? So close

Not long after making it back indoors and taking the bike back to its resting place, I started feeling it. My legs started killing me, my vision started pulsing, and I became very nauseas...

Naturally I think, maybe I should drink some water, so I go to the kitchen. I think back, before going on my excursion I drank a glass of water with some Calm Magnesium and chia seeds. That shouldn't be a problems, I used to always do this before riding. I should be well hydrated, especially considering it wasn't really that hard of a mile, I think...

I drink some more water and keep going throughout my day. Still feeling horrible, very dizzy and nauseas. I had a few little snacks and some more water(with some pills accompanying it a few times).

I felt my pulse a few times, didn't seem to be that fast. Maybe too slow? I could feel my heart beating though my chest.

Now seven hours later its finally faded, not gone, but faded. Food still feels like its out of the picture(even though I have been eating since the ride) but the dizziness is better.

Note to self-still no exercise..

No comments:

Post a Comment