Saturday, November 28, 2015

Day Two Down!

Today was a decent day, not bad. Definite muscle fatigue. This has only further encouraged me to stick to Fell better Challenge! I really want to start feeling better. I also think the better I am before going to the Hansa Center, the better my chances of reaching remission are.
Anyway, here is the highlight of today.
 
Breakfast-A simple fruit smoothie with almond/cashew milk. I also added cocoa powder to the smoothie, great for antioxidants.
 

Lunch- Juice! Sweet potato, Brussels sprouts, zucchini, yellow squash, apples, and broccoli.
Turned out great! This wasn't one of my stronger juices, the zucchini and squash watered it down.

Finished product, I know, your jealous.
 
For dinner I also had a salad.  Just few minutes ago I had a protein shake and pre-made juice from the store, so again something healthy(could be better but...).
The one thing that does stick out to me is how little food this is, this is pretty much all I ate today. This not enough...yet I feel full. Like not a chance I can eat anything else...Why?? Lyme symptoms are so weird...
 
Today I had a reminder of how limited I am with some activities. I went to something with some friends, I was doing fine until they started playing sports...no chance of me doing that. I did try out of my own stubbornness after about an hour, I played okay. My muscles and joints though, would like to disagree. Note to self, sports are still on the not to do list...

No comments:

Post a Comment