Sunday, November 29, 2015

Treatment Evaluation

I feel like its time to look at my protocol again(I do this often) now that I am trying to see how big of an impact I can have on my health before Christmas.

Supplements
Artermesia Combinations from Natures Sunshine, 2 pills 3x daily, 3 days on 4 off.
Cinchona bark tea, 1tsp of bark to make tea, I drink it once daily. Sometimes ill run water over it a second time and sip on it throughout the day.
NAC, Jarrow Formulas, 500mg twice daily. I had started at once daily but I feel like this is making a difference and I am not herxing.
ALA, Source Naturals, still 100mg 3x daily, I feel like it may be stronger now that I have added NAC
5-MTHF 2.5mg, once daily
Dopalift, half a capsule every morning, I haven't felt like this has done much. I tried going back to a full pill. Still kept me awake, not as bad as the first few times I took it but...im sticking to half
5 HTP Thrive, 1-2 pills every night. This is actually making a minor difference in sleep! Nothing has touched my insomnia in the last several years so this is impressive
 Liquid Cats Claw, 30 drops 3x daily. I originally started at 14 drops 3x, but it didn't seem to do much so I bumped up the dose. I may adjust it again later.
King Chlorella, 5 pills 3x daily, I restarted this instead of DMSA for the time being. Its a little more gentle and I already had the bottle.
Lugols Iodine, 1 drop at night with Cats Claw

I also take Calm magnesium a few times a week and L-Glutamine powder. I am supposed to take L-Glutamine twice daily, 1 tsp, but it turns off my appetite...so when I think about it I sneak it in a smoothie or protein shake.

Finished-Sublingual glutathione and black walnut. Since I am on both NAC and ALA I don't see a need to order more glutathione now that I've finished the bottle. NAC and ALA are precursors to glutathione, so it shouldn't have a big affect.

Diet-
1-2 juices and one protein shake daily is my goal, plus some kind of easy to digest animal product(broth mainly)
I am also looking for other whole foods to add to my daily diet.
*still a work in progress*

Exercise-
I have tried to do some kind of minor exercise since starting my Feel Good Challenge, not working in my favor so far..
Yesterday a game of catch the football tired me out, and today a short bike ride almost knocked me out(literally). Also a work in progress...I think I am going to down grade to just a pushup...LOL

To recap- Heavy metals and detox are covered to my liking. Lyme treatment is weak. Diet has a good start.
Exercise I may hold off on, I want to do something but I don't think my body can take it. My original thought is maybe if I try to exercise just a little maybe my body would start to uptake nutrients better since it will have more of a demand. Idk if this has merit or not.

Any recommendations are welcome!!

No comments:

Post a Comment