Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Cats Claw and NAC

As of yesterday I have added yet more to my treatment regimen, cats claw and N-Acetyl-Cysteine.
I finished the POA phytolens a few days ago, which was TOA free cats claw from my ND. So as I said I would, I replaced it. This time around, I am using a liquid cats claw which I have never used before. Yesterday I took 14 drops then 28 drops later. Today I took the same, plus I will add a second round of 28 drops. I plan on building up to 28 drops 3x daily.

I am taking just one capsule of NAC, 500mg. I plan on sticking to this one daily dose for now.
ALA (which I am already taking) and NAC play hand in hand with eachother, both are used to make glutathione. I am hoping for the combo of ALA and NAC to be sufficient for removing heavy metals and detoxing my liver.

I finished the black walnut capsules on Sunday (Nov.22), I take this periodically to help keep any parasites at bay. I will probably take another bottle in February.
I didn't notice much if any symptom change from this, so I probably didn't have much of a parasite load.

I haven't been feeling as great lately. Not the usual fatigue, but other symptoms. For example, eating has been a struggle. I just haven't felt like eating, and I haven't been able to eat much. Today I had a juice and a nut bar before work, worked 10:00-6:00, then didn't eat until 7:30...just didn't feel like it.
This doesn't sound like much for most people, but I cannot afford to lose weight or nutrition. I don't think I absorb nutrients well, I used to eat more because I keep being told I need to. I am 6' 4", 130lbs! I should weigh about 180 if I remember correctly. The most I have every weighed was 138lbs, when I was on IV's and Doxy...almost 2 years ago...
That's crazy, I look anorexic, but I just cannot eat anymore...my stomach says no.
I try to make sure I drink homemade juice and a protein shake daily, that way I know I am at least getting some of the important nutrients, it just isn't the same as really eating though...

I have been more dizzy lately, definitely heart related. I can feel my BP drop or jump.
It happens at random times, like the other night I was laying in bed late at night, my BP just takes off. What the heck...
I don't want that to progress, its a tougher symptom to reverse...

I know a good bit of my symptoms are related to nutrition though, I just don't think my body can use nutrients well. I just cannot figure out why...

No comments:

Post a Comment